Microsharp Needles Pvt. Ltd.
1. What is Atraumatic Needle?
Atraumatic Needle is Surgical needle without the thread attached to it. It is a curved needle used for suturing in surgery where one end is pointed and the other end has a hole drilled along the body for the thread/Suturing material is attached.
2. Do you supply with the suturing material attached?
No. We supply only the needle.
3. What material is the needle manufactured from?
Our Needles are manufactured in AISI 420 Stainless Steel Grade and AISI 302 Stainless Steel Grade wires. We import these wires from trusted sources in USA, Germany and Japan.
4. Do you have standard sizes readily available in your stock?
No. We manufacture needles only against orders.
5. What is your standard delivery time?
Our standard delivery time is 4 weeks from date of Purchase Order.
6. What is the minimum quantity per size that can be supplied?
A minimum of 1000 pcs per size is required for production.
7. Are the needles sterile?
We supply un-sterile finished needles ready for Surgical attachment.
8. What is ribbed finish?
The needle is flattened with groves running along the middle part of the needle body which enable the needle holder to get a stable grip on the needle during procedure.
9. Do you provide needles without the ribbed finish?
Yes, We can provide needles with or without the ribbed body .
10. Do you provide needles with silicon coating
We do supply needle with silicon coating but at the customer request only
11. Can you provide free samples for testing purpose
Yes, we can give a set of needles as free samples for testing purpose.
12. Do you have a quality policy and regulations for needles produced in your factory?
Yes, we do have a strict quality policy and all needles produced are within the rigid structure of our quality assurance and we supply needles with test certificate in compliance with the policy.
13. Do you have any quality certification
MicroSharp Needles is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
14. Do you supply eyed Surgical needles?
We do not supply eyed Surgical needles. We manufacture and supply drilled end or Atraumatic Surgical needles only.
15. What is the company policy for distribution outside India?
MicroSharp Needles supplies directly to customers. We do not have any authorized distributors for supply of needles out side India.
16. What is the company’s commercial terms?
On Confirmation of Proforma Invoice, the customer is required to pay an advance of 50% of the bill value and the balance to be paid before delivery.
17. Does the organization have established Environmental Policy & Procedures to manage all the aspects and impacts of its activities?
Yes, The company is registered with the local pollution board and complies with all the applicable environmental laws and regulations.
18. Is your company product environmental friendly?
The needles manufactured in MicroSharp Needles are non-hazardous and environmental friendly.